Our mobile libraries have now restarted. We have updated some routes – please see the information below for more details on specific routes. Please note the libraries will not visit playgroups and nursing homes yet.
Please read the following guidelines before visiting the mobile library.
- You will be required to wear a face covering when you visit the mobile library
- The mobile library will be operating on a one customer (or one household of up to 3 people) at a time basis to reduce the number of people inside
- Please remember to bring your library card with you
- We will ask you for your contact details for ‘test and trace’ purposes
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use on the way in and out and surfaces that are commonly touched will be regularly wiped down
- Returned items will be quarantined for up to 72 hours
We look forward to welcoming you back on board. Please bear with us if we run a little late due to limiting the number of people on the mobile library through the day.
December – none
UPTON 11:50 12:10 CARGATE LANE
UPTON 12:15 12:30 RIVERVIEW DRIVE
UPTON 12:35 12:50 OLD POST OFFICE
UPTON 14:00 14:10 SOUTHEND HOUSES