For any intermediate tenure properties (such as shared ownership or shared equity) there is a new Help to Buy agent to register with and gives applicants access to any new build or resales of affordable home ownership products across the district:-
For applicants who previously registered with Help to Buy East South East for affordable home ownership products they will now need to re-register with the new agent above as H2B ESE no longer covers Norfolk.
Dates for Meetings in 2020
First Thursday of each month:
6th May – Wednesday – moved because of the Police & Crime Commissioner elections on 7th May
– Annual Parish Meeting and Annual Parish Council Meeting – refreshments from 7.00pm
No meeting is planned for August
All at 7.30 pm in the village hall
PUBLIC CONSULTATION EVENT
St. Andrew’s Church, North Burlingham
Monday 27th January 2020 at 18:00
THE PROJECT WILL:
• Upgrade the facilities and restore parts of the 12th century church.
• Engage the attention of people whilst visiting the church, churchyard or woodland.
• Excite new interest in the building especially from people in the village.
• Explain the built and natural heritage in a well-presented way for people of all ages.
• Provide wayfinding and displays for new audiences exploring the heritage for the first time.
• Be sustainable through a framework of fun and engaging activities, events and work-shops aimed at a wide range of people.
• Be an exemplar for other rural villages aspiring spiritual, social and cultural heritage, encouraging volunteering opportunities and greater wellbeing.
YOU ARE INVITED TO:
• View our professionally produced architectural plans.
• Speak with the project team about the proposals.
• Have your questions answered by the Project Manager.
• Tell us about your ideas and give us some feedback!
For further information please email James Mellish (Project Manager): [email protected]
The precept for 20/21 has been set by the parish council at a total of £9,130, which is a 5% increase and is expected to result in a total precept of £34.06 for the year for an average Band D home, or 65 pence per week.
The precept is collected by Broadland District Council as part of your council tax bill.
Detailed Budget - By Combined Account Code 20-21