Would you be willing to help vulnerable or isolated local people with things like:
- Giving lifts to GP or hospital appointments?
- Picking up a prescription?
- Doing shopping?
- Tidying up a garden?
- Dog walking?
- Other simple tasks?
- If so, Acle and District Good Neighbour Scheme would like to hear from you.
- Volunteering is flexible – you decide what you do and when.
- Training is provided.
- Expenses are covered.
- The Scheme offers the chance to be part of making your community a place where people look out for each other.To get involved or to find out more, please contact Angela Bishop on 01493 751299